If you add an appointment to your Better Clinics calendar, and have your Google Calendar account connected, we will automatically sync all your appointments to a calendar in Google labeled 'Better Clinics'.
We will send across the time, duration, and date of the appointment. We will also add your location, business name and clients (just so you know Google calls clients 'Attendees'). The great news is that this sync is 2 way. So if you update the appointment time, date, add/edit or delete clients we'll update these appointments in Better Clinics.
Depending on your Google calendar settings, Google Calendar will also send your client a meeting invite so they can save it to their calendar - if you edit the appointment at any time an updated invite will be automatically sent to them.
If you have reminders switched on in your Google Cal settings, you will also get a reminder of your up-coming appointment with your client - sent straight to your inbox.
Just so you know: as we need certain information to create appointments in Better Clinics and you won't be able to create new appointments in Google, to then sync to Better Clinics - they must first be created in Better Clinics.
Set up Google Calendar
- Go to 'Settings > Integrations > Google Calendar'
- Click on 'Connect'.
- You will redirected to a Google Account page, select your account and give Better Clinics permission to connect and share data
- Once you have given permission, you will be redirected back to Better Clinics
- Better Clinics will sync your appointments to your connected Google Calendar every 10 minutes
- Make sure that you turn off your notifications in Google if you don't want your clients to get appointment invites or reminders. Read more about managing your Google Calendar notifications here.
- Check the Better Clinics timezone & the Timezone in Google Calendar to make sure they match & they are right for you.