Once you've connected your Better Clinics account to your Campaign Monitor account, Better Clinics will automatically send across newly added clients to Campaign Monitor every 30 minutes. There's nothing else required from you. Just log in to your Campaign Monitor account and you'll see you clients' first name, last name and email added to your nominated subscriber list.
Newly added clients in Better Clinics will be sent across to Campaign Monitor every time. No double entry of data required.
Connect your Better Clinics & Campaign Monitor Accounts
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Campaign Monitor
- You will see 2 fields within the Campaign Monitor area - API Key & List ID. You will need to get these details from your Campaign Monitor account (don't worry, it's simple)
- Log in to your Campaign Monitor account
- Go to Account Settings > Your API Key
- Copy and paste this unique key into the Better Clinics field API Key
- Now, after that is done return to your Campaign Monitor account. We now need to get the List ID.
- Go to Lists and Subscribers in Campaign Monitor
- Create a new list by clicking the button Create a new list
- Complete the steps outlined by Campaign Monitor to create a new list
- Once finished, click on the list, and underneath the List Name you will see Change Name / Type link. Click this. Towards the bottom, you will see a API Subscriber List ID, copy and paste this into the List ID fields within Better Clinics.
- Better Clinics and Campaign Monitor are now connected.
- Wait for a short time and your clients will be added to your Campaign Monitor account.
Here are the instructions from Campiagn Monitor on finding your API Key & List ID