Here is how to add a payment button to invoices:
- Go to 'Integrations'
- On the Stripe Integration tile, add the Publishable and Secret Key, and select 'Add payment button to Unpaid Invoices'.
- Click 'SAVE'.
- Once done, all unpaid invoices will now have a PAY button.
- Email the invoice to your client.
- When your client opens the Invoice PDF, clicks PAY, they will be directed to a secure payment page. They can enter their credit card details and process the payment.
- Once your client has processed the payment funds will be available in your linked Stripe account & a paid invoice will be automatically emailed to your client.
- The same invoice will be listed automatically as Paid on your Invoices tab
- The payment will appear on the Banking Report and labelled 'Stripe - Invoice'.
Tags: Invoicing, Payments, Credit Cards, Stripe