You can set up a custom online booking form so you can request information from your new client when they complete an online booking. This means you get to capture all the information you need the first time around, easily. Add fields like Date of Birth, Injury, Referrer or any field you want to capture about the client. Here's how:
Add Fields to Online Booking Form
For new clients, you can add custom booking form fields. This allows capture of important client information like Date of Birth, or pre existing injuries. Create a custom booking form:
- Go here
- Or go to Settings > Online Booking
- Click the button in the header 'Add Fields to Online Booking Form'.
- This will launch the client fields with the database, select the fields to include in the form.
- Click 'Next'
- Order the fields as you want them to appear on the online booking screen. Drag the fields to order.
- Once saved, this form will be included on the Online Booking page and will be completed by clients.
- When clients complete the form, the data they enter will be saved against the new client's details record.