5. You are ready to createZoomm meetings from our app.
6. Go to the products list
7. Select a product which you want Zoom meetings enabled for and enable it by selecting the appropriate toggle
Uninstalling the Better Clinics Zoom add-on
1 . Login to the Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
2. Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Better Clinics Add-on
3. Click Better Clinics
4. Click Uninstall
You can create Zoom meeting for these appointment types:
Create a Zoom meeting for an appointment
Go to the Calendar
Add an appointment for the Zoom-enabled Product
Zoom is automatically enabled when a new account is created (you can disable on the appointment screen at any stage if needed)
4. Complete the appointment details
5. Once Saved, you'll get a email with the Zoom meeting joining link and credentials (Zoom ID and Password). Your client will also get the Zoom meeting join email.
6. You can use the link and credentials to join the meeting
7. If you delete the appointment, the Zoom meeting will also be removed from the Zoom meeting Account.
Create a Zoom meeting for a pre-existing calendar appointment
Go to the Calendar
Select the pre-existing appointment and edit.
Enable the Zoom meeting manually from the toggle icon in the appointment screen
Once enabled, an email with the Zoom meeting joining link and credentials (Zoom ID and Password) will be sent
You can use the link and credentials to join the meeting
If you delete the appointment, the Zoom meeting will also be removed from the Zoom meeting Account.
Create a Zoom meeting for a recurring appointment
When creating a recurring appointment with Zoom enabled, confirm via your Zoom account that the meeting is recurring.
You can edit a singular appointment or all recurring appointments.
Add zoom variable to reminder templates
Or go to Message Templates
Select a reminder template or add a new message template
In the message box, add information regarding the Zoom link.
Add the zoom variable by clicking 'View Mail Merge Fields'. When creating messages you can use certain variables which will allow you to send personalized communication. When creating messages simply replace the word with the variable and the system will pull the relevant information from the database.
Go to 'Zoom Meeting Join Link' and select the copy and paste icon to the right.
Your clients will now have easy access to the zoom meeting link from their appointment reminder.